If you are interested in becoming part of the PAC Team,
Please email your resume, coverletter and salary requirements to email@example.com
or mail to: 11 Fourth Ave. Suite G, Oswego, NY 13126
Seeking a full time Maintenance Person.
- Ensures the cleanliness and maintenance of the maintenance shops through regular cleaning, and organizing.
- Performs regular vehicle maintenance and maintains vehicle maintenance schedules.
- Complete small tool repair and minor equipment repair.
- Will ensure that tools, materials, and vehicles are maintained and in good working order
- Maintains written logs for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information related to tools, equipment and vehicles.
- May perform duties such as painting, misc. carpentry, minor grounds maintenance, and other basic duties.
- Person must be well organized, safety conscious, possess general knowledge of construction materials and tools.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License.
- Experience in general maintenance required.
- Ability to lift, push, or pull 25-50lbs at any given time.
- Highs School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Electrical knowledge a plus.
Competitive Benefit Package.
PAC Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.